100 days return policy
The Fernabsatzwiderrufsrecht §§ 312d, 355 BGB law does not apply to entrepreneurial buyers in Germany. We offer our customers a return policy for up to 100 days given the following circumstances.
1. All products must be delivered in their original packaging, damage free and look like a new and unused product. The delivery must therefore be in a carton which is well suited for the safety and damage free delivery of the product.
2. Electronic control units are generally delivered in a labeled pre-sealed packaging. If a control unit is to be returned, it must still be in its unopened sealed packaging with its original label.
3. For LPG tanks we generally charge 25% of the products net value as a storage fee due to the increased management and handling of the item. This includes exchanging of the original packaging after return, inspection and evaluation of the state of the item, as well as a detailed integrity check of assembling accessories.
4. Return of standard products within 30 days after purchase will be accepted without any extra fees. A storage fee of 10% net value applies to all returns between the 31st and 100th day after purchase.
5. Exceptions for this policy are products which status in the online shop writes “not in storage – product will be constituted after order placement”. These are usually items which are specifically tailored to the customers needs.